Wow! First day of Techdays is gone and I've done both of my presentations:
- Test Driven Development Patterns
- Top 10 mistakes in unit testing
The attendance was pretty good and all the attendees were great! Thank you everyone, I had a great time!
I've uploaded to presentations
the slides and a link to the source. Both presentations using the same code.
Please follow each commit that mimics the steps I did in the presentation.
If u want to run the code please do the following:
- Download the code
- Install ruby (if u don't have it)
- Install rake: gem install rake
- Install bundler: gem install bundler
- Then do setup: rake setup
- Run the test to make sure: rake tests
Please let me know if you have any issues or questions.